col·lab·o·ra·tion
kəˌlabəˈrāSHən/
noun
noun: collaboration; plural noun: collaborations

1.
the action of working with someone to produce or create something.

(Or in this case help each other)

Invite me or e-mail me the link of your info so I can place it on the blog. The Primary purpose of
Facebook, Google Drive, & gmail as well as this blog is used for this primary purpose


Monday, July 1, 2013

Batch Simulator Lesson 4

Click for Previous Lesson
Be sure to scroll to top


Today the simulator has no lights or mixer to worry about.
Press the start button and the tank should fill up, but if you stop it and press the start button after that Pumps 1 and 2 should remain off and pump 3 should empty the tank

A fellow student figured this out before I left. I need to figure out how to do this without the Latch

 






No comments:

Post a Comment