col·lab·o·ra·tion
kəˌlabəˈrāSHən/
noun
noun: collaboration; plural noun: collaborations

1.
the action of working with someone to produce or create something.

(Or in this case help each other)

Invite me or e-mail me the link of your info so I can place it on the blog. The Primary purpose of
Facebook, Google Drive, & gmail as well as this blog is used for this primary purpose


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Not figured out Batch simulator Lesson 5

Lights work
Pumps work
Level switches work
At this moment I have not figured out how to turn off the heater and mixer after they kick on from the level switch this picture is without the mixer and heater so I can contemplate how to address this problem on my own.

The tank is supposed to fill up then stop, while stop heat and mix until a desired setpoint heat is reached and then empty after. I should be able to stop at any time, but I cannot get my stop pushbutton to stop the heater and mixer once activated by the level switch

What I have so far

No comments:

Post a Comment